Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nesting

We finally started taking prego pics. I'm not so good at journalling and keeping track of this whole process...

24 or 25 weeks pregnant. At the last ultra sound the technician thought I may be due a week earlier (May 22 instead of the 29th), but we'll wait for the final word from our midwife. The baby has been moving, punching, kicking a whole lot, very exciting!



These are pics of our newly organized basement. I should have taken a "before" pic b/c all this stuff was basically in piles covering the whole basement floor. Dono and Amy dedicated their saturday to organizing and labelling all our basement junk into clear containers. Best gift ever! I definitely married into the right family!

2 comments:

christal said...

I love the picture of you - you just look so wonderful!!! And you might be due earlier? Very exciting! Oh, and can I borrow Amy and Donovan for the same project in my basement??? :)

Phoebe Thiessen said...

you look fantastic my friend. Courage and joy through the rest of your Donovan's journey of expectancy. :)
love Phoebe