Monday, May 2, 2011

Fort Meyers, Florida





Stingrays on shore laying eggs




Our peachy accomodations


Both these guys came to fish in front of us every morning.



Wherever there is freshwater you find these special friends awaiting your presence.


Bougainvilleas, my ultimate favourites. One day I will live somewhere where I can grow these.



Everywhere we go, Luke can't get enough of letter and numbers. We have many meltdowns over leaving these beautiful symbols.


It was extremely hot in Florida this time of year. Luke & I wilted very quickly.




Black tipped sharks. Fishermen would catch these from shore. Needless to say, I didn't allow Luke into the ocean.


And then God created seafood. And he called it good. We went a lil' overboard on the eats. Here Dono is sporting a King Crab for around $53.


Went to the zoo, the pool, hiked, ate ice cream, played in the sand...I love travelling with grandparents. Best deal when you have a little one.





















1 comment:

christal said...

Wow!! That is one huge crab!! Looks like you had a great trip. Would love to see more pictures! :)