
For Luke's 2nd birthday the grandparents, aunt & uncle got him an Ikea kitchen with all the fixings.

He loved it! He has been busy in the kitchen making "soupses."


Luke's diet is limited these days! His allergies: gluten, oats, wheat, spelt, citrus, beef, sugar cane, eggs, pecans, hazelnuts...needless to say we eat a lot of fruit, veggies, potatoes, quinoa and usually some sort of chewy biscuit or muffin. I have to participate in his dietary needs as I am still nursing. The plan is to go off these foods for 4 weeks and then reintroduce them, 1 every 3 days, and see if there is a change in his mood, sleeping habits, or bowel movements.

It was fruit salad and whip cream instead of cake! I'm glad he doesn't know the difference just yet.
A couple of Luke-isms:
"Hey Luke, do you want some grapes?"
"No! I want some grapes"
"Mommy's milk is yummy & squishy!"
"Thank-you for cleaning up mommy."
Observing my dad clean a fan, "He is a very busy man."
2 comments:
Wow, two already?! What a big boy! I love the Ikea kitchen- so much nicer than those plastic ones. I can't believe Luke has so many allergies. I'm curious if you will notice a big difference from eliminating them. keep us posted!
I love it all! Happy B-day Luke!
I am sooo looking forward to spending time with you guys this summer. :)
Post a Comment