
Haven't written for quite some time due to being pregnant. I'm at 25 weeks & hopefully will take some time to post pics soon! 1st Trimester was icky. 2nd trimester was inspiring. And as I'm soon to reach the 3rd, I find myself slowing down as the pounds increase!
The below is Luke doing his hippo mouth and above he is giving us 2 thumbs up saying " Right-on-zo"

This sweater was a hand knit gift mailed from a friend of ours in England. We don't even know her that well, yet she blew us away with this masterpiece! A big thank-you to sweetheart Miss Mabyn Troup!
1 comment:
Andrea! I haven't checked your blog out in AGES... seriously... and it looks like I caught you just as you updated! Congrats on the new addition coming your way! And what a big boy Luke is getting to be. Hope the final stretch will go well for you. BTW, i'm now at dingdonghongkong.blogspot.com, not my old blog address if you are interested...
Post a Comment