Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lazy Day

As a result of having a lazy & somewhat depressing day off, this blog happened. Sometimes after I've had a short busy stint, I feel like I need to express myself somehow and today this feels like a suitable expression.

What to have for lunch? All my options include chicken.


Chicken Barley Soup


or peanut butter chicken?




This is what I ended up with:



Next, I went to pick up the mail. Nothing is as exciting as seeing a parcel slip in your box.


A book!



It's about 8 women's stories of courage.

In class the other day, a man said that he encouraged his anxious clients to write the letter "A" (representing anxiety) on one hand, and the letter "C" (representing courage) on the other hand. He stated that it was a reminder for the anxious to take your courage along also.

Andrea likey.

3 comments:

Amy Bergman Loewen said...

Nice Blog Andrea, I enjoyed looking at the chicken, a pollo loco!!! Mark

Andrea said...

wow - i can't believe i got a comment on my first blogging day, i feel so special. mark you get a prize for being the first! you can have all the chicken in my fridge.

christal said...

i feel like i felt when i'd see a special handwritten note from andrea in my desk. blog on!