
The past months I feel like I have been fighting a lot of negative thought patterns with the Truth found in Scripture. I have been rightly challenged to walk in the Truth of who I am even when I feel very opposite. However, since I have been so much about cognitive battles lately, I feel my heart has lacked just sitting on the lap of Jesus, being small, and being His beloved. Yesterday, I so desperately wanted to know him with my heart. Knowing I cannot manufacture this, I felt him asking me to trust Him to warm up my heart, for it feels very cold! This morning, sure enough, I melted on his lap as I felt his heartbeating for me. Wow, this feels so cozy and warm.
"He takes us to the high places of blessing in him...he had his mind set on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by [drumroll] His LOVE! " (Eph 1)
I am the focus of his love.
I am THE FOCUS of his love.
FOCUS Definition: a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity
He pours all his attraction and attention onto me.
Talk about high places of blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment