You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less

Dono and I went to a hotel on Sunday night. He left early in the morning for Regina while I got going around 8:30 and enjoyed a quiet morning doing homework.

At 10:30 I met Erin and she introduced me to the Voila Café (266 Edmonton street, near Portage place mall) which I strongly recommend to any café lovers (Candice, Darlene, Michelle...) It’s a lil’ more European as far as the menu is concerned. I consumed a strawberry-Nutella crepe (very small serving!) for breaky along with a tasty cappuccino.
Next stop: MEC : Erin got a swanky backpack.
Next stop: Cornelia bean: Erin got a swanky waterbottle.
Look out Mexico!
For lunch we enjoyed some veggie focaccia’s at Saucers on Academy Road.

Thanks for the lovely date Erin!
1 comment:
Hmmm...maybe the girls should get together for lunch on a Saturday sometime at one of these lovely cafés you have visited. Would be neat to try something different! Speaking of get-togethers, I'm really looking forward to the one in Altona! :)
Post a Comment