(cc)Living in community means living in such a way that others can access me [!!] It also means allowing others to influence my life...it means that I have the opportunity to get "out of myself" and serve the lives of others.
By community I don't mean primarily a special kind of structure, but a network of relationships. On the whole we live in a society that's built not on community and cooperation, but on competition.
(R.Rohr w/ some add-ins by Andrea)
Andrea: Jesus, what areas do I need to allow others to access me in?
What I trust Jesus said to me: Let them access your joy and your sorrow. As you explore the depths of My Joy and Sorrow, others will be able to access Me through you. It is through exploring these things that you get a good picture of the things that matter to Me.
And so I pass the question on to you -- what areas may Jesus be inviting you to be accessible in?
By community I don't mean primarily a special kind of structure, but a network of relationships. On the whole we live in a society that's built not on community and cooperation, but on competition.
(R.Rohr w/ some add-ins by Andrea)
Andrea: Jesus, what areas do I need to allow others to access me in?
What I trust Jesus said to me: Let them access your joy and your sorrow. As you explore the depths of My Joy and Sorrow, others will be able to access Me through you. It is through exploring these things that you get a good picture of the things that matter to Me.
And so I pass the question on to you -- what areas may Jesus be inviting you to be accessible in?
1 comment:
ooohh, good challenge, Andrea. I have a feeling I know what he's going to say to me. Now I just need the courage to ask.
C.
Post a Comment