Monday, October 20, 2008

Falcon Beach Ranch








Orignially, Dono and I booked this wknd away b/c we weren't seeing much of each other. However, since pregnancy, we've seen a whole lot of each other! Nonetheless, it was a wonderful wknd of rest and of drinking in the outdoors. We spent our time searching for baby names, reading "The Shack" to each other (yes, it is taking us forever to read this book together even though it is awesome!), comparing differing quotes from a favourite author, and watched "Into the Wild" & some Chinese documentary...


2 comments:

christal said...

that really sounds quite wonderful!! you guys have gone on quite a number of little retreats together since getting married (or at least it seems so!). keep it up when your little babe arrives. :)

love you.

Author of Blog: Kendra Israelson said...

WOW. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!! b/c I had no idea (i'm a little behind on blogs). So exciting!!!! :)
Second, I was so happy for you two seeing the pics of your wknd away. Good for you! :) :)
Also, I'm on chapter 3 of The Shack and I'm also having a hard time getting through it. However I think I'm avoiding the difficult emotions to come (we just had a very close friend pass away 2 months ago and I think it may be helpful on many levels). Are you finding it hard time-wise?
And lastly, I absolutely appreciate the movie "Into the wild". Wow, so amazing isnt it?

Anyway, that's a nutshell and I wanted to ramble but didn't;)
Take care of your sweetpea!