May we be keen listeners to the voice of grace as we continue on a path of freedom from evaluating ourselves, comparing ourselves, and living our lives based on people’s responses to us.
May we accept the mystery of our own realities; and in doing so occupy our own lives with optimism, with enthusiasm, with honesty, with hope.
That we might wake up in light and not darkness
Free from fear of living and of dying.
That our eyes would be open to the wide and beautiful generosity that God dwells in us as ourselves.
That we would know joy and peace and that mysterious judgment of God- which is always an expression of liberation and freedom
For divine generosity, for good company, I am grateful.
It is a good time to be alive.
May we receive the gift.
May we accept the mystery of our own realities; and in doing so occupy our own lives with optimism, with enthusiasm, with honesty, with hope.
That we might wake up in light and not darkness
Free from fear of living and of dying.
That our eyes would be open to the wide and beautiful generosity that God dwells in us as ourselves.
That we would know joy and peace and that mysterious judgment of God- which is always an expression of liberation and freedom
For divine generosity, for good company, I am grateful.
It is a good time to be alive.
May we receive the gift.
Prayed by Amy Bergman Loewen on her 25th birthday.
1 comment:
Thank you Andrea and Amy.
I needed to read that prayer today.I read it and re-read it. I will return to it often.
Wendy
Post a Comment