Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February


February, thou will not kill my summer-spirit! I don't know about you, but February seems to be the longest month for me. First day in seems to be ok & as I look ahead to Florida, it makes it even more survivable.

Mom's: any advice travelling with a little one?

Luke's New Year Stats:

Low German Vocab: Oba-leeed, Yoma Purple, & Opashee (slang for up?)
Most Used Sentence: "All done crying"
Favourite Things to Watch: Elmo and Baby Einstein
Favourite Books: Anything with flaps, different textures, or buttons
Learning: numbers and letters
Favourite Songs: "E-I-O-E-I-O" (Old McDonald had a farm) & Barbara-Anne by Beach Boys
Favourite Foods: Noodle soup, grapes, avocado, quinoa
Reoccuring Dreams: Swimming with Chloe (a little girl he met in a hotel swiming pool)
Latest Challenge: Night weaning
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love!

Mandy said...

Wow! He has got quite the vocab! Coden is just barely starting to talk! Luke's a smart little cookie!

Michelle said...

love his most used sentence...too cute!!!

Sarah said...

I find January to be so much longer and dreary than February. Lucky you to have a warm vacation to look forward to, though!
Luke knows more low German than me... wow! And Beach Boys... Mike would approve! :)