Friday, November 14, 2008

Heartbeat!



(cc)


Ok, this morning was the coolest ever! We heard my baby's heart beat! There is actually something inside of me. Because of my extra-slow digestion I was beginning to think perhaps there was a tapeworm and not a baby in there, but there is!! Cool, cool, cool!!!!!! AND my blood pressure was way healthier this time round...AND I did not pass out during my blood tests. On the weight gain end of things I have only gained 1/2 a kilo, but I'm thinking this will pick up in the 2nd trimester. Awesomeness. Thanks to the Good Good Lord.

3 comments:

Author of Blog: Kendra Israelson said...

Hi Andrea:)
It looks like you are on a couch - do you have a midwife??
Either way VERY exciting to hear the heartbeat! Happy for you!

christal said...

yay!! little tears are in my eyes for that little babe.

Candice said...

glad to hear you're doing well. Hearing the heartbeat is something you just never get tired of!