(cc)Today I was re-embraced through Jason Upton and His son’s song on you tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItnM1bRv-Eg
This morning I feel as though I will never, NEVER EVER (!!) tire of hearing of Papa’s love for me. Tell me again daddy! Today I feel as if the only words I hear from Jesus for the rest of my life are, “I love you” I would be forever content and full. I was trying to picture what it would be like to hang out in heaven where only Truth and Life exist. What would it be like to only hear Good News as you go grocery shopping or when you pick up the phone? Imagine waking every morning feeling rested, full and whole. Imagine going for a walk and passing Jason Upton as he sings love-melodies into the air and then dropping by the local heavenly bakery where the baker exhibits warmth and shares with you the awesome walk he had with Jesus and Moses yesterday as he hands you a fresh cinnamon bun (ok, I guess these are my fantasies!)!
As my body was shaking through weeping and receiving His love for me, I figured my human body would explode if I were in an environment where I would always know such a “full” love. I swear the human frame would not be able to live through a full exhibit of his love, perhaps the spirit could, but not the body.
Thank-you for ‘Operation Love-Invasion’ this morning. I pray you would envelope, surround, and soothe us with Your Fullness today. Jesus, enable my friends and I to receive and to hear the Good News of how precious we are to you. Oh! How you love us!
This morning I feel as though I will never, NEVER EVER (!!) tire of hearing of Papa’s love for me. Tell me again daddy! Today I feel as if the only words I hear from Jesus for the rest of my life are, “I love you” I would be forever content and full. I was trying to picture what it would be like to hang out in heaven where only Truth and Life exist. What would it be like to only hear Good News as you go grocery shopping or when you pick up the phone? Imagine waking every morning feeling rested, full and whole. Imagine going for a walk and passing Jason Upton as he sings love-melodies into the air and then dropping by the local heavenly bakery where the baker exhibits warmth and shares with you the awesome walk he had with Jesus and Moses yesterday as he hands you a fresh cinnamon bun (ok, I guess these are my fantasies!)!
As my body was shaking through weeping and receiving His love for me, I figured my human body would explode if I were in an environment where I would always know such a “full” love. I swear the human frame would not be able to live through a full exhibit of his love, perhaps the spirit could, but not the body.
Thank-you for ‘Operation Love-Invasion’ this morning. I pray you would envelope, surround, and soothe us with Your Fullness today. Jesus, enable my friends and I to receive and to hear the Good News of how precious we are to you. Oh! How you love us!
No comments:
Post a Comment